Check out my swatch and review post of this collection HERE!!
Hey everyone! Today in the mail I got in the latest China Glaze Collection that will be coming soon: HALLOWEEN.
I LOVE China Glaze Halloween collections! Remember back in 2011 and 2012? It’s Alive and Cast A Spell are two of my favorites, I wear them every year in October! Those are just two of the great polishes from those years!
Let’s take a quick look at the bottles and swatch wheel photos of this newest Halloween collection, Happily Never After. I am not affiliated with China Glaze.
This is a 6 piece collection consisting of:
- Queen, Please! – A clear based shimmer topper. This has a strong green/gold shimmer flash.
- Sin-derella – A gorgeous taupey/gray with a strong pink shimmer. LOVE!
- Lookin’ Gore-geous – A nice, deep berry/purple creme.
- Crown For Whatever – A deep, dark eggplant purple with pink shimmer. This one dries to a matte finish and the shimmer may be hidden (at least indoors) but it will add a bit of oomph to the nail.
- Life’s Grimm – A dark olive base with gold shimmer. From memory, this reminds me a little of Cast A Spell. I’ll do a comparison when I do my swatches.
- Do You, Boo! – A clear based glitter topper. There are teeny tiny black and gold glitter, small hex black and gold glitter and black bar glitter and really thin, fine holo bar glitter too. I’m not a fan of bar glitter, so I don’t know about this one!
So onto the photos! First up the bottles. These are all taken indoors with flash…
Now the swatch wheel swatches. This is two coats of each except for Do You, Boo is just one coat. It goes in the same order as the bottles and descriptions above.
I also have a couple shots of the shimmer topper, Queen, Please! over both Lookin’ Gore-geous and Crown For Whatever. Those are one coat of the topper over one coat of the base color.
Inside with flash…
Inside without flash…
Outside in the sun…
Outside in the shade…
Inside a bright, naturally lit room…
Inside with sun through a window…
If you think of anything you would like to see compared to these, let me know in the comments and if I have the polish, I’ll compare them for you!
Watch for real swatches coming in a few days!
Well, there we have it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
The polish in this post is from my own collection and was purchased by me.
©2017 RealPolishFanatic / All Rights Reserved
If you like what you see,
please take a second to push the
“Like” button at the bottom of the post
and follow me so you never miss an entry!
About Me & My Blog
My blog is a beauty based blog, specifically about Nail Polish: Nail Polish swatches, Nail Polish comparisons, Nail Polish collections, my Manicure of the Day. All content and photos are my own property and cannot be used without my express written consent.
My name is Paula and I live in California right now with my hubby of many years and Chico my “baby”. You will see him featured periodically at the end of a post (the dog, not the hubby).🙂
I would love to hear from you!