Hi everyone! I have a quick look at the next Orly Collection for Spring 2018, Pastel City.
I’ve been getting the Orly Collections from the Orly Color Pass. With the Color Pass you sign up in advance for a year’s worth of collections (4 in all) at a discount price. So every three months or so you will just receive in the mail the most current Orly Collection plus some great bonuses with each shipment. You can check out and sign up for the Color Pass HERE.
They also included a way to save $10 off the annual subscription price by using the code PASTELCITY. This is not an affiliate code, just a way to save you some money. I am not affiliated with Orly and will receive nothing by you using that code.
The Spring 2018 pastel City Collection from Orly consists of 6 polishes. We have 3 cremes and 3 metallics.
The colors included in this collection are:
- Electric Jungle – a frosty mint metallic. You will have a lot of brushstrokes with this one.
- Lilac City – a frosty pale lilac. You will have a lot of brushstrokes with this one.
- Power Pastel – a barely pink tinged off white creme. This one was a little streaky but evened out pretty well with 2 coats on my swatch wheel.
- Pink Noise – a orange leaning pink creme.
- Cyber Peach – a pale peach creme.
- Metallic Haze – a taupe metallic. You will have a lot of brushstrokes with this one.
- And the extras in this Color Pass were 5 small round stickers, a metallic velvet hair scrunchie a la the 90’s, and a 1 fl oz Cuticle Oil Plus. This cuticle oil says, “Help prevent hang nails and promote healthy nails by moisturizing cuticles with orange blossom and wild cherry extracts in our Cuticle Oil +”.
Here are some photos of the collection, the extras, the individual bottles and the swatch wheel swatches. The swatches are all 2 coats each without topcoat. These photos were all taken inside with flash…
These photos were taken inside with natural light…
Well, there we have it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
The polish in this post is from my own collection and was purchased by me.
©2018 RealPolishFanatic / All Rights Reserved
If you like what you see,
please take a second to push the
“Like” button at the bottom of the post
and follow me so you never miss an entry!
About Me & My Blog
My blog is a beauty based blog, specifically about Nail Polish: Nail Polish swatches, Nail Polish comparisons, Nail Polish collections, my Manicure of the Day. All content and photos are my own property and cannot be used without my express written consent.
My name is Paula and I live in California right now with my hubby of many years and Chico my “baby”. You will see him featured periodically at the end of a post (the dog, not the hubby).🙂
I would love to hear from you!