Hey everyone! I got some nail mail yesterday and inside was the Summer Neon Collection from OPI! I won’t have a chance to get real swatches until next week, but wanted to at least share bottles and a swatch wheel with you all!
I bought these from PolishPick.com.
~~~My Swatch and Review post is up! Click HERE to see it!~~~
There are six polishes in this collection. They all dry matte. I’m curious how these will apply to nails, the first coats were all a bit streaky on the nail wheel. The second coats seemed to level them off pretty well though.
- Dance Party ‘Teal Dawn – A green leaning teal.
- Music Is My Muse – A pretty turquoise/Caribbean water blue.
- Orange You a Rock Star? – A melon/orange color. This bottle is showing more fluorescent than it really is.
- Positive Vibes Only – A grape neon purple. These type of colors have a bad habit of fading, I hope this one doesn’t!
- PUMP Up the Volume – A green leaning yellow. This picture looks a little bit more green than in real life.
- V-I-Pink Passes – A bright princess pink.
Here are the swatch wheel photos. These are in the same order on the wheel as the bottles above.
Inside with flash. These were taken in two different areas, so lighting may look different…
Outside with overcast skies…
I will get real swatches up as soon as I can. I also have the China Glaze x Sesame Street collection to do! ♥
Remember to visit PolishPick.com and let them know I sent you! 🙂
Well, there we have it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
The polish in this post is from my own collection and was purchased by me.
©2019 RealPolishFanatic / All Rights Reserved
If you like what you see,
please take a second to push the
“Like” button at the bottom of the post
and follow me so you never miss an entry!
If you have a polish brand, I’d love to swatch and review for you! Send me an email rpf1968 (at) hotmail.com!
About Me & My Blog
My blog is a beauty based blog, specifically about Nail Polish: Nail Polish swatches, Nail Polish comparisons, Nail Polish collections, my Manicure of the Day. All content and photos are my own property and cannot be used without my express written consent.
My name is Paula and I live in California right now with my hubby of many years.
I would love to hear from you!